It is typically a physical jigsaw puzzle with a map of the world printed on it. However, when viewed through an AR app on a smartphone or tablet, the puzzle comes to life with additional information and interactive elements.
Solve a fun Jigsaw puzzle and through a mobile app discover hundreds of fun-filled facts about continents, animals, oceans, countries, flags, currencies, monuments, and much more through multiple mini-games related to geography.
Users can interact with the puzzle pieces in the AR app, moving them around, zooming in and out, and rotating the puzzle to view it from different angles.
What’s in the box!
- 48 jigsaw pieces, 3 different styled colorful world maps for augmented reality games for kids
- Free Augmented Reality App
- Easy to understand, Colored detailed Instruction Booklet
How Kids Benefit
- Learn interesting facts about world geography in an interactive way
- Discover countries, flags, capital and currencies
- Explore the world with the magic of Augmented Reality
- Exploratory Learning with Interactive Quizzing
- Jig-Saw puzzles help the kids to develop fine motor skills, allowing children to develop their reasoning and decision-making skills
- Available for Android and iOS devices
- Android 4.4 and above, iOS 11 version and above
- iPad mini 2 and above, iPad 3 and above, iPhone 6 and above