Build and Play using your own Basketball hoop using robust, smart, and Eco friendly engineered wooden parts. Multiple modes of play teach the curious mind STEM concepts around elasticity, lever action, and projectile motion. Easy and fun to assemble with parts that interlock with each other without using screws. Flick the ball using your fingers for that perfect basket! Challenge your best friend to a quick game of mini basketball. Size: 29 x 17.5 x 32 cm
Excellent DIY STEM toy for 6-12 yr boys and girls with Maker’s Mindset.
What’s in the Box!
- 26 easy to assemble wooden parts
- Easy to understand, clear Instructions Booklet
- Plastic Ball
How Kids Benefit
- Boost problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Improve hand-eye coordination
- Enjoy a quick mini-game with friends!
Colors not included